09 February 2007

dragon temporarily slayed - idiots ruining things for everyone

I was saddened to read that a bunch of asshats vandalized Gaudi's famous dragon that does nothing but mind its own business at the entrance of Parc Güell in Barcelona, Spain...

What kind of losers would do something like this? *sigh*

By the way, don't let this stop you from going to Parc Güell. It is one of the nicest places I have ever visited in my life. Even if you're not into Gaudi or architecture, the park itself is beautiful, and it's a good place to relax, people-watch, and maybe even catch a concert like my friends and I did when we were there in 2003...

Here's my photo of the famous dragon:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a great place to build a park! And what a great park that was built! This is really an amazing place. After a long day of sightseeing and walking in the city, this is a perfect place to relax and enjoy the view of the Barcelona, where the sound of your steps in The Room of One Hundred Columns,the hidden alleys,the undulating bench with millions of colors and above all this the entire town on your feet brings you in perfect communion and harmony with nature.